Operational & Maintenance General Manager Job at The Caracal Oil & Gas
The Caracal Oil & Gas Support Group is an offshore oilfield solutions group of companies established in 2013 with the vision to bring world class operating standards to support offshore West African oil and gas operators.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Position: Operational & Maintenance General Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Roles and Functions
- Overseeing operational activities efficiency and effectiveness, ensuring all the operational teams achieve their objectives for contract realisation,inaccordance with company standards,procedures and guidelines
- Overseeing and optimising resource allocation,adherence to contract revenue/ cost, interface among teams and maintaining client relations.
- Planning, co-ordinating and controlling assigned activities, ensuring the management of the job and all key decisions relative to work execution.
- Ensuring all operational activities are performed inaccordance with company Quality and HSSE standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensuring, in collaboration with the relevant corporate Human Resources function, a schedule defining the quality and quantity needs of personnel needed for the contract, granting and monitoring resources growth and ensuring the necessary support to the respective departments in the correct staffing of activities.
- Ensuring the local HSSE management strategy aligns with company guidelines, procedures andstandards.
- Ensuring the local operations management system is developed, implemented and maintained consistent with company standards and guidelines, and ensuring this contains all necessary policies and procedures to safely operate the facilities
- Ensuring the necessary assistance to the various teams in meeting their contractual milestones and performance of work.
- Ensuring overhead costs are optimised and defined targets and key performance indicators are achieved
- Demonstrating visible leadership and commitment to excellent HSE performance, including approval of managementstrategy.
- Defining goals,objectives and critical success factors for the site team and the work programme ensuring these align with operational requirements and client goals and objectives.
- In co-operation with the leadership team, establishing and maintaining an appropriate competent team organisation to successfully deliver the contract
- Interfacing with other departments(Operations, HSSE Finance, and Engineering) to ensure agreement on team deliverables and timings
- Any other related tasks assigned by your linemanager.
- Graduate Degree i Engineering, Project Management + 12 years experience.
- Age 30-60
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com citing the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Technical Back Office Engineer Job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Contract Engineer Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager Job at IT Horizons Limited
- Account Systems Engineer II Job at Dell
- Director of Engineering Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Project Manager Job at Kontz Engineering Limited
- System Engineer Job at Proxynet Communications
- Operations Manager Job at Ibis Lagos Airport-Hotel
- Project Manager Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Operations Manager Job at Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited