Operations Administration Officer
Gulf Treasures Limited is a registered Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria. We major on importation and retailing of Clean Petroleum Products (CPP) with fleet of trucks for seamless delivery to our retail outlets and other end users.
We are advancing to exploration, to be among the key players in the upstream and manufacturing sector in Nigeria and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Administration Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Summary of Duties
- To ensure the smooth and timely delivery of all assigned departmental duties and ensuring complete alignment with the organizational policies, goals and objectives
- Daily preparation of Product Truck out reports and sending of truck-out reports to all required agencies.
- Building of Product distribution manifests to be used for Product Certification.
- Take part in all vessel discharge operations.
- Compile, submit and follow up on all documents required for product certification processing.
- Follow up on vessel clearances required for Product loading and discharge operations
- Follow up on Import Permit and depot license renewals.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Candidates should possess minimum of HND/B.Sc in Statistic or Mathematics.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Strong shipping and operations background and as a liaising officer
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in similar role
- Intermediate level on computer usage (MS Office)
- Timely preparation and sending of all required reports
- Proper followup/ timely delivery of all Permits and License being processed.
- Effectiveness in liaising/relating with necessary agencies to deliver on the assigned duties relating to documentation/ certification.
- Pro-active and result orientated on assigned duties.
- Adhering to work flow and processes
- Professionalism in task execution
- Effectiveness and efficiency during cargo receipt operations.
- Safety compliance
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for growth and success
- Able to work in a team environment and individually
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Articulate, smart and a fast learner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
- Office Assistant Job at Light Accord Limited
- Receptionist Job at Groschen Pieces Nigeria
- Administrative Assistant Job at DM Holdings
- Clerk, Receptionist and Office Assistant Job at a reputable school
- Executive Assistant Job at Uraga Real Estate
- Data Entry Analyst Job at Glitters Global Synergy Limited
- Front Desk Officer / Receptionist Job at IZY Group Limited
- Front Desk / Marketer Job at Glitters Global Synergy Limited
- Female Data Entry Clerk Job at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Front Office Manager Job at Golden Tulip Hotel