Operations and HSE Officer Job at Zircon Integrated Limited
Zircon Marine is an indigenous Nigerian maritime company that provides marine services to the upstream and downstream sector of the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations and HSE Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Operations Coordinator, the Operations and HSE Officer will be responsible for effectively assisting in the operational duties which involves logistics, people, vessels and equipment and ensuring the delivery of safe and efficient operations.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in monitoring and coordinating vessel STS operations
- Communicate timely updates to clients on transshipment operations.
- Liaise with field workers on some operational activities and developments.
- Prepare operational activity reports during transshipment operations.
- Attend to requests and enquiries from potential and existing clients.
- Advise clients on the feasibility of operational activities based on sea weather conditions.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting of the STS operations
- Obtain certification of all ZML vessels and equipment (STS gears), ensure relevant inspections are conducted timely and all maintenance logs are kept up to date
- Coordinate all vendor relationship processes and activities related to Procurement, Maintenance and HSE.
- Ensure that there is adequate backup of all equipment for the vessels and maintain an adequate inventory level for availability of spares.
- Follow up on all operational activities as well as details on required updates of events in all operations to ensure equipment and craft are working as
- Take proper inventory and record of organizational equipment such as the fenders, hoses, boats and schedule maintenance and repair periods of same.
- Provide daily reports on status of organizational equipment.
- Continual review of the department’s activities and make recommendations for improvement in line with leading practices to the OCs’.
- Follow up on all operational activities as well as details on required updates of events in all operations.
- Collect, analyse and maintain data essential for effective safety and environmental programs.
- Review and update emergency procedures as and when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First Degree in the Social Sciences field.
- A second degree is an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in Operations Administration.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong report writing skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Application for Operations and HSE Officer" as the subject of the email.
- Operations Manager Job at Reliance Family Clinics
- Latest Job Vacancies at Fountline Telecommunications
- QHSE Officer Job at Taewoo LP Ltd
- QHSE Manager Job at BIC® products
- Safety Officer Job at Karbak Ven Limited
- Operations Specialist Job at Carlcare Development
- Sales and Service Technician
- Operations Assistant Trainee Recruitment at PEC Balloons and Events
- Project Manager Job at George Houston Resources Limited
- Operations Manager Job at Prisdav Consulting