Operations Manager Job at REBUCOM Global Logistics Limited
REBUCOM Global Logistics Limited is an international service delivery and logistics company specialized in managing your goods from one destination to another. We design and implement industry-leading solutions together with our worldwide network of partners. Located in the heart of Lagos, REBUCOM’S impact goes ahead of us to establish a company that put service first before gains. We seek to ensure that your package arrives at its destination like it never left your hands.
Our business revolves around logistics operations, mobile fuelling, petroleum products transportation, and moving low to high end materials and equipment for homes, offices and industries, our on demand service, Rebucom utilities, servicing the e-commerce logistic support, drop off and pick centres etc. We bring with us years of experience and study on the best strategies especially in an emerging market like Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Summary / Description
- We are currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to strengthen our business processes and expand our clientele.
- Coordinate and oversee internal and external business operations
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Oversee the implementation of the company’s roadmap in key aspects of the business
- Build strategic partnership with third parties and negotiate with prospects to close deals
- Be the principal contact person for the company’s partners and vendors
- Monitor management tracking and performance tools against KPIs and targets
- Be the first point of contact at management level for resolving key internal and external business issues
- Ensure all applications and tools to support service delivery and collaborative working are functioning at all times
- Implement processes to monitor staff performance and compliance with company’s requirements
- Ensure safekeeping and good working condition of company assets
- Produce regular performance reports
- Ensure operational documents are up to date and readily accessible to staff.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 5 - 8 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Anthony.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Operations Manager Job at Reliance Family Clinics
- Latest Job Vacancies at Fountline Telecommunications
- Operations Specialist Job at Carlcare Development
- Operations Assistant Trainee Recruitment at PEC Balloons and Events
- Project Manager Job at George Houston Resources Limited
- Operations Manager Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Hotel Operation Manager Job at a reputable company
- Operations Officer (NYSC) Job at Libra Motors Limited
- Project Manager Job at Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Catholic relief services