Operations Manager Job at Willco Property Management
Willco Property Management is a leading property servicing company, providing service excellence in integrated facilities management, property management and maintenance solutions via our corporate divisions; WPM & WMS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial Engineering / Technical
- The Operations Manager will be involved in strategic planning, day-to-day operations and will be responsible for the general upkeep and maintenance of site building and premises.
- The Operations Manager will focus on using best business practices in the facilities management field, to improve efficiency, by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
- Manage the complete facility maintenance operation ensuring that the services provided meet the specifications.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the facility maintenance operations & planned maintenance schedules and follow up.
- Liaise with Site Managers and Technical teams on all issues and follow up to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Monitor customer’s satisfaction on all property management projects and proffers appropriate solutions for the identified problem areas.
- Ensure proper update to the executive management on all project needs and challenges faced on all projects.
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation so to ensure optimal safety of staff.
- Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for current premises and new buildings
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Co-ordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Estate management or Mechanical engineering - Minimum of a Second Class Upper
- Master’s degree in Facility management is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an operations manager in facility management or relevant experience preferably in a reputable facilities management organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to travel within Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Exceptional Strategic Communication Manager Job at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)
- Child Protection Specialist Job at United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- Chief of Staff Job at Deloitte Nigeria
- FT Child Protection Specialist, NOC Job at United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- Program Officer Job at Young Readers Library
- Community Mobilization Officer Job at Action Against Hunger
- Facility Manager, Maintenance Job at Alpha Mead Group
- Facility Manager, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Job at Alpha Mead Group
- Niger State Program Manager Job at Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation
- Senior Project Associate Job at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates