Operations Officer Job at FirstCourt Property Limited
FirstCourt Property Limited is a one stop reputable real estate company that provides a full spectrum of professional services including estate development, property management and leasing, residential and commercial sales, valuations, market research and independent mortgage advice. We bring buyers together with sellers, tenants with property owners, and investors with developers, in both residential and commercial property markets
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Officer
Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Property Supervisor
Roles / Responsibilities
Management of Rent Collection:
- Assist with rent collection to be effective as possible across all tenancies
- Agree and achieve targets for rent collection
- Ensure consistency of rent and non-rent charges such as service charges.
Management of Maintenance:
- Ensure that the quality of the property portfolio (residential, office and retail) is maintained to a sufficient level
- Ensure that robust systems are in place to track and record all maintenance works and to adequately report same
- Take ownership on the development of property management, and maintenance budgets or plans.
Management of Vacant Properties:
- Ensure all voids and vacancies are kept to a minimum
- Work closely with other property agents, where necessary, to ensure timely allocation of tenants to properties.
Tenant Satisfaction & Property Management:
- Ensure there is a transparent method for tracking customer and tenant satisfaction levels
- Ensure that customer and tenant satisfaction levels are set at an agreed high standard and are met or exceeded
- Assist with the development of property management arrangements
- Follow best practice arrangements for ongoing maintenance and property management.
- Provide a weekly report end covering all areas of responsibility
- Ensure information regarding rents, vacancy and maintenance is recorded correctly in a timely manner
- Achieve KPI’s set in relation to property operations.
- Work within the framework of the overall objectives of First Court Property
- Positively promote First Court Property in activities and conduct
- Comply in full and adhere to all First Court Property policies including confidentiality.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 1-2 years Experience.
- Must hold an SSCE / OND certificate
- Must reside in Ikorodu or its environs
- Excellent written and oral communication & presentation skills.
- Practical experience and understanding of property management and the part First Court Property plays in this area.
- Proven leadership capability, drive and ambition with ability to take the initiative
- Ability to network and to foster positive relationships both in the wider community and in the sector
- Must possess sufficient skill in strategic planning and project management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Business Analyst / Project Manager Job at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Project Supervisor Job at Vines Realty Nigeria
- Project Manager Job at Estuary Business Solutions (EBS)
- Project Manager Job at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria
- Assistant Project Engineer Job at Reckitt Benckiser
- Technical Project Manager Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Project Manager Job at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Business Operations Manager Job at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Operation Manager Job at Raeanna Nigeria Limited