Optical Assistant Job at The Eye Foundation Hospital
The Eye Foundation Hospital was started in 1993 as a high tech specialist Eye hospital capable of providing services comparable to those obtainable abroad. It is the first and foremost indigenous eye practice in the country that runs a group practice with many sub specialized ophthalmologists.
Over the past 20 years, we have been helping with the fight against preventable blindness in Nigeria and West Africa, and have built partnerships with numerous organizations, various state governments and financial institutions. All of these with the aim of bringing better eye care to the poor, either through the Eye Foundation Hospital itself or it sister Charity hospitals- Deseret Community Vision Institute & Deseret Eye Center.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Optical Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Reports To: Optical Services Country Manager
- The Optical Assistant is responsible for assisting the Country manager in planning and executing various day to day task in sales, making and receiving orders and liaising with external laboratories for ordered frames.
- The Optical assistance is responsible for the planning and execution of the daily activities of the Optical unit.
- Assist in taking stock of frames.
- Assist in handling and responding to correspondence.
- Assist in maintaining job records.
- Assist in ensuring smooth flow and operation of the optical office.
- Assist in procurement of optical needs.
- Assist in job ordering and updating on google drive.
- Assist in ensuring accurate financial record.- daily sales/HMO reconciliation
- Assist in collating order across the location and checking that lens is ordered as required (lens type, material, coating, charges- etc. is accurate and has no fault.
- Notify other branches of job status.
- Assist in doing weekly/monthly analysis of sales/product sold.
- Assist in general admin work to be done.
Qualification and Experience
- An Ordinary National diploma is required in any Social Sciences or Humanities.
- A maximum of 2 years working experience is required.
- Attention to details
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be computer savvy
- Must have a good eye for fashion
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the
- Front Desk Officer/Receptionist Recruitment at Imaginations School
- Office Assistant Recruitment at Sigma Consulting
- Administration Assistant Recruitment at Horkey International Services Limited
- Administration Supervisor Job at Horkey International Services Limited
- Executive Assistant to the Managing Partner at XL ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Administrative Officer Job at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Kaldi Africa Recruitment for Administrator (Logistics, Customer Care)
- Office Assistant Recruitment at Pixxon International Limited
- Graduate Front Desk Officer Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Front Desk Officer Job at Oluwatosin O. Global Company