Oracle Nigeria Recruitment for Facilities Coordinator
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Facilities Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Oracle Facilities Department is responsible for the provision of facilities services covering all Oracle office within the Sub Sahara region.
- Areas of responsibility for the Facilities team currently include all building maintenance activities including fire & intruder alarm, cleaning, security, catering, building layouts, fit outs, internal office moves etc and EHS.
- We strive to ensure that all areas of Oracle facilities are maintained to a high standard, that regular and detailed inspections are completed to ensure problem areas are indentified and that issues are rectified before they become a problem
As a Facilities Co-ordinator/ Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
- Provide a weekly summary of any outstanding facilities issues and set completion dates for review /discussion at either weekly or fortnightly meetings covering all disciplines.
- Co-ordinate all maintenance contract activities on site and ensure all work is carried out to specification
- request method and safety statement for all contractors as appropriate
- Liase and direct facilities of on site contractors.
- Monitor electrical /lighting requirements across all sites and ensure all is in order.
- Set out yearly maintenance plan in advance to cover emergency lighting and power distribution boards.
- Report and record all electrical problems and action promptly as required.
- Produce quarterly costs report to track and control spend for above areas and review at team meetings, able to prepare the budgets for each country and consolidate.
- Consider all relevant problems that may need to be addressed in the near future and outline possible solutions.
- Ensure all vendor summaries /files and contract data are kept up to date for all relevant facilities vendors and safety files are maintained for each
- Ensure all air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment are monitored and performance /temperatures recorded as necessary to ensure the system meets occupants requirements.
- Co-ordinate the activities of the cleaning contractor on site and ensure all cleaning activities are completed to the correct specification.
- Record any issues and communicate to supplier in writing, noting to vendor rating. Carry out monthly reviews with contractor.
- Monitor and ensure internal main circulation areas are checked daily along with reception meeting rooms, rest rooms and ensure all services are completed as required.
- Understand and draw up budgets
- Be self managed and be able to report to a manager who is based out of the country
- Be hands-on and be able to fix minor breakages and issue
- Have good report writing skills
- Be able to assess quotations from suppliers and make informed decisions when appointing suppliers
- Receptionist / Secretary Job at A Lagos based College
- PERSONAL ASSISTANCE
- Marketer and Front Desk Officer Job at A Real Estate development company
- Administrative Officer Job at An ultra-modern Specialist Hospital
- Finance and Administration Manager Job at The Nasarawa State Community and Social Development Agency (NCSDA)
- Admin/Programme Associate Job at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- On-boarding Receptionist Job at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Project Assistant (Brownfield & ICSS)
- Facility Officer Job at Invent Alliance Limited
- HR /Admin Officer & Assistant Job at AARTI Rolling Mills Limited