Pedabo Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
At Pedabo, our focus is to provide topnotch client service experience in Tax, Audit & Advisory guided by vision, character, and assurance. This focus reminds us why we are in existence.
We're a member firm of Morison KSi,a global association of leading professional service firms serving the cross-border (accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting) needs of clients. The association has over 158 member firms in 88 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Programme
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Shortlisted applicants will pass through our three (3) months of intensive classroom and on-the-job training. Successful applicants after the training program will then be confirmed as Graduate Trainee Consultant of the firm
- Must have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting.
- Must not have written the Pedabo Graduate Aptitude Test in the last 3 years.
- First degree in Accounting, any social/management discipline. For non-accounting related discipline, you must have enrolled for ICAN/ACCA to demonstrate your passion for the accounting profession.
- Not more than 26 years old by 31st of December 2021.
- Friendly working environment.
- Opportunity to work with young & brightest minds.
- Mind-blowing compensation and benefits.
- Oh, and a chance to think outside the Mega box.
- Job Vacancies at ElectHER
- 2021 McKinsey & Company Forward Program
- Job Opportunities at Finchglow Travels
- Job Openings at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Ongoing Recruitment at ECH Consulting
- Graduate Estate Surveyor Recruitment at Nellyani Properties & Investment Limited
- Finance Manager Job at BanyanTree
- Treasury Analyst Job at ENYO Retail & Supply
- Accountant Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Sales Representative & Accountant Job at Everyday Foods Group