Personal Assistant Job at Bervidson Group
Bervidson is a leading retail and SME consulting, training, and development group in Nigeria. Our goal is to help organizations maximize performance, drive growth and success through our industry-specific products and services such as workshops, seminars, conferences, roundtables, exhibitions, information services and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant to the Entrepreneur / CEO, Mom, Civic Leader and Pursuer of Advanced Education
Job Location: Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- An exciting job opportunity as a Personal Assistant to the CEO has arisen for a proactive and charismatic individual to fill immediately in a growing retail fashion and beauty boutique with both offline and online presence, operating from in Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria
- Retail Type: Multi Product Boutique/ Online Store/ Personal Shopping
Key Job Responsibilities
- Task Management - Take charge and implement tasks towards goals needed for: Business, Personal and Civic
- responsibilities. Basically, the PA will take on my Business Functional tasks Administrative and Personal tasks from inception to fruition – as directed.
- Project Management - Managing of new projects embarked upon from inception
- to completion. Projects take variety of forms. Some projects can be business research, and report writing and then a follow-up of breaking up tasks to fulfill project goals.
- Phone Calls Management - Manage phone calls to coordinate arrange and follow up on my Various Projects.
- Scheduling - Managing my To Do List and my Calendar to ensure tasks on to-do list gets done.
- Admin Task - Filing, Letter Writing, Creating Check Lists, and conducting various administrative tasks
- Be adept at taking up responsibilities and be effective in those responsibilities in most functional areas of the retail business.
- Conduct interviews as needed for personal and business roles.
- Prepare Business and Product Manuals
- Social Media Task - Edit and Post some content for Instagram/ WhatsApp
- Personal Errands
Requirements / Qualifications
- The ideal candidate should be multifaceted and be able to think across various functions of Business.
- Bachelor’s Degree at a minimum
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and discretion.
- Be dutiful, hard-working and loyal.
- Be polite and have good decorum and understanding of protocols.
- Attention to detail and good administrative capacity.
- Very good communication skills - Written and Oral
- Up to date Technology Skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- You must have a good working PC, and Phone
- Good knowledge or can learn how to use Social Media Apps
- Competitive Monthly Salary
- Cash Sign on Bonus
- Daily Lunch
- Phone allowance
- Weekly Transport Allowance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV indicating the job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Personal Assistant Job at Amazuma Services Limited
- Secretary Job at Swissdarl Freight & Logistics Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at WAVE.
- Personal Assistant / Marketer Job at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
- Employment Opportunities at A reputable school
- Personal Assistant to the Chairman / CEO at a reputable company
- Secretary Job at MacTay Consulting
- Secretary Job at Our lady of hope Montessori school
- Personal Assistant to the Director / CEO at NOSPROM CONSULT
- J-Six Group Recruitment for a Female Personal Assistant