Personal Assistant Job at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria's first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Nigeria
May & Baker Nigeria Plc, a key player in the Nigerian Healthcare market with strong brand presence, seeks to recruit a creative and dynamic individual who can add value in the position to strengthen its team and take advantage of emerging business opportunities
- Applicants should possess a Degree / HND in Secretarial Administration or a relevant field with at least 5 years experience in a similar position.
- The incumbent will be expected to provide first class secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director.
- He/She must be a top flight Secretary with good oral and written communication and inter-personal relationship skills.
- Computer proficiency with working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a pre-requisite.
Attractive and Negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Social Media Manager / Personal Assistant to CEO
- Career Opportunities at Strugz
- Personal Assistant to the MD at Social Elite360 Enterprise
- Shaws and Medical Centre Recruitment for a Hospital Secretary
- Confidential Secretary to the Chairman at a reputable company
- Smart Partners Consulting Recruitment for Executive Secretary / Fund Raiser
- Secretary Job at Angelic Prince and Princess Nursery and Primary School
- Secretary Job at Rose Adima & Associates
- Personal Assistant to the Managing Director at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Receptionist / Personal Assistant Job at Prestigious Consulting Group