Personal Assistant to the Executive Director at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited - Our client in the Quick Service Restaurant Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant to the Executive Director
Job Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage Executive Director’s electronic diary, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Supervise all Trust incoming/outgoing mail.
- Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Process Executive Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Executive Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist Executive Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, and triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Executive Director.
- Organize meetings and ensure that Executive Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Manage arrangements for Trustees’ and Sub-Committee meetings, including production/distribution of agenda and papers.
- Assist/support Executive Director, Development Manager & Communications Manager in arranging funding partner and other events.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Executive Director.
- First Degree in a relevant field with 2-4 years work experience as a Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to organize and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- School Secretary Job at Imperial Gate School
- Male Digital Marketer / Personal Assistant Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Personal Assistant (NYSC) Job at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at thePush Consulting
- Personal Assistant Job at Mapemond Limited
- Executive Personal Assistant Job at Ocean Marine Solutions Limited
- Administrative Secretary Job at Foursquare Gospel Church
- Company Secretary and Legal Counsel Job at Roducate
- Job Vacancies at Women without Walls Initiative (WOWWI)
- Personal Assistant Job at Eden-Acres Integrated Organic Foods