Personal Assistant to the Regional Manager and Managing Director at Ruhe Global Resources
Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) is an educational advisory centre that provides study abroad and visa counseling to Nigerian student who intend in to study in any of institutions abroad. We are proud partners of several Institutions.
We have access to British, American, European, Asian and Middle Eastern Universities and Colleges. Therefore, We provide detailed, valid and updated Educational guidance, Visa Support, Registration and Preparation for International Exams to international students applying different schools abroad
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant to the Regional Manager and Managing Director
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
The office of the MD and regional Manger requires support in managing strategic parts of its operations:
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Produce a variety of documents, using MS Office, ensuring that they are proofed and presented to a highest standards and to deadline Confidently make executive decisions, relating to the office of the MD.
- Delegate work as required. Manage, prioritize and respond to all e-mails on behalf of the MD Provide quality and timely administrative support to the MD.
- Maintain and coordinate an effective calendar and filing system, ensuring the MD’s competing demands are effectively managed.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of matters coming into and out of the MD’s office to effectively respond to enquires and exercise sound judgement on the manner of response.
- Proactively manage correspondence, both emails and letters received. This includes preparation of responses and briefing notes as required, keeping the MD updated.
- OND / HND Graduates or B.Sc Youth Corpers (NYSC) members in Abuja or have been mobilized to serve in Abuja with previous experience as a personal assistant.
- Candidates should possess 0 - 3 years work experience.
- Strong speaking and writing skill
- If you have what it takes to thrive in a competitive environment.
- Have IT, Admin, PR, or Marketing or any relevant Background.
- Do you have excellent command of English? Then you are just the right person we are looking for.
- We are seeking young, vibrant, result oriented persons
- You will be placed on a 3 - 6 months' probation with a salary of 25,000-40,000NGN. Depending on skill and experince. After probation your salary could be increased to between 50,000 to 100,000NGN depending on input and performance.
- Training and development opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the role.
- Send your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Please send your CV and Cover Letter as the body of the email and as an attachment in this order:
- Cover Letter
- This is an urgent role so interviews will be held from Monday 30th November till the role is filled.
- Secretary Job at Whyte Cleon Limited
- Male Personal Assistant to MD at Abike Global Contracting Limited
- Media Point Recruitment for a Female Secretary
- School Secretary Job at Karis School
- Executive Secretary Job at Ace Human Resources Consulting Limited
- Executive Secretary Job at Shelter Spring Agro Limited
- Administrative Secretary Job at A leading Law Firm
- Secretary Job at Nigeria NewsDirect
- Administrative Officer / Secretary Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Secretary Job at Gredge Constructions Limited