Personal Executive Assistant Job at IT Horizons Limited
IT Horizons is Africa’s partner of choice in all things relating to Information Communication Technology, (ICT). With a staff strength rich in knowledge, skill and expertise, we have all it takes to attend to all your technology needs. Our ultimate goal as a brand is to drive a world-class transformation through your business using technology. Over the years, we have successfully addressed some of our clients’ most complex business challenges through strategic planning, development, implementation, and integration of highly innovative, flexible and customizable IT services and solutions.
Our focal point is technology-enabled solutions and professional services for today’s businesses and innovation that shapes tomorrow’s business world. We continue to prove time and again, our attention to detail and commitment in delivering excellent results on all projects and services. We have carved a name for ourselves as the ICT Company committed to your business’ growth and passionate about bringing your dreams to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Executive Assistant
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Personal Assistant to the MD/CEO, you will provide support to the Managing Director/CEO, acting with little supervision, anticipating needs while managing the MD/CEO day?to?day workflow, filtering and prioritizing various projects and activities, which includes scheduling, Business Development, researching, preparing materials and presentation for meetings, and participating in a wide range of special projects where and when applicable.
- The Personal Assistant to the Managing Director will perform, coordinate, manage, oversee and manages the MD/CEO calendar, activities, administrative and business duties while providing an extensive level of support to the MD, which will enable the Managing Director to work more efficiently and effectively towards reaching the organization’s goals.
- Conserves the MD/CEO time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the MD/CEO’s calendar and activities to ensure high value time utilization of the MD/CEO in relationship to external and internal requirements. Brief/update the MD/CEO on upcoming meetings and ongoing obligations.
- Attending meetings with the MD/ CEO when and where necessary and representing him by attending meetings in the MD/CEO absence when and where necessary.
- Works with Business Development, Communications, Administrative, Project, and other teams to prepare the MD/CEO for external meetings, presentations and events, and ensures timely follow up of all action items.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and presentation of materials for key external and internal meetings involving the MD/CEO.
- Assist in the prioritization of tasks, activities and issues requiring the MD/CEO attention to ensure they are acted upon in a timely manner and assist in following up on requests made by the MD/CEO
- Drafts documents or conducts research to further the MD/CEO’s work in program and or development;
- Take notes, record observations and gather contact information of meeting/event as it relates to the MD/CEO.
- Prepares briefing memos and relevant updates for the MD/CEO on outstanding projects, identifies issues, develops contingencies and suggests remedies.
- Assists with or manages special projects which may include PR, securing high profile speaking engagements, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, or specific personnel and organizational development initiatives.
- Provides regular operating status reports to the MD/CEO as needed, assisting the MD/CEO during operational reviews through follow up on assigned performance tasks and deadlines.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains MD/ CEO office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; engaging with the logistics team, anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains customers’ confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Supports the CEO in dealing with confidential or sensitive personnel or other organizational matters and work with the MD/CEO to foster a success-oriented, positive, high integrity organizational culture.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Candidates should possess a Master's Degree qualification with 3 - 5 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Personal Assistant to the CEO Job at Winock Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at Virtual PALyn
- Assistant Company Secretary (Legal) Job in Lagos
- Secretary Job at Authentic Nigeria Football & Allied Sports Supporter Club
- Secretary Job at Stretch-it Concepts
- Secretary Job at Tempkers Limited
- Confidential Secretary / Personal Assistant Job at Trinity Financials
- Secretary Job at Resource Intermediaries Limited
- Personal Assistant to the Group Chief Executive Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Secretary Job at 7treads Consults