Pharmacist Job at Briscon Pharmaceuticals
Briscon Pharmacy and Stores Limited is an upscale pharmaceutical company that offers drug dispensary services, sales of pharmaceutical and health products such as amino acids, skincare, pre-workout supplements and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pharmacist
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit qualified and experienced pharmacist who would man the day-to-day activities of the pharmacy.
- The Pharmacist will supervise all operations within the pharmacy as well as provide pharmacy services to customers
- Assess customer needs and recommend suitable promoted products from time to time
- Interpret prescriptions from affiliated doctors and manage referrals from medical labs to prescribe our products and retail outlets, by utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Report to the Pharmaceutical Director. Build positive trust relationships with the pharmaceutical director to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- Work Schedule: You would be required to work Monday to Friday 8am -5pm and alternate weekends.
- B. Pharm Degree with at least two years post-graduation experience.
- Proven work experience as a Pharmacist in community pharmacy practice.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest customer needs
- Knowledge of MS Office, CRM and ERP software.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Residence within or close to lekki phase 1 will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Bariel Medical Center
- Career Opportunities at Lagos State Ministry of Health
- Nurse Job at Sales Force Consulting
- Qualified Nurse as Office Manager
- Job Vacancies at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Employment Opportunities at Inland Specialist Hospitals
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Greenlife Pharmaceutical Limited
- Graduate (NYSC) Recruitment eHealth4everyone
- Pharmacist Job at FSG Work Solutions International Limited
- Locum Pharmacist Job at MDHx Pharmacy