Imo International Health Systems is a provider of health services with the goal of enhancing the wellbeing of all individuals. We focus on reducing the healthcare risk of the community by providing quality services for the sick and encouraging preventive behaviors. Imo International Health Systems is a chain of hospitals that is established based on Public Private Partnership between Imo State Government of Nigeria and International Quality Healthcare Consulting LLC, a USA based healthcare organization.
Imo Health System is coming to town and we are inviting qualified professionals and support staff to become part of the change by applying for the vacant position below:
Job Position : Pharmacy Technician
Location: Ikeduru Campus, Imo
- The Pharmacy Technician, under the supervision of a licensed Pharmacist, help the pharmacists provide medication and other health care products to patients and consumers.
- Technicians usually perform routine tasks to help prepare prescribed medication, such as counting tablets and labeling bottles.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and federal regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintains records by recording and filing medical doctor’s orders and prescriptions.
- Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- The individual must have a minimum of a Pharmacy Technician Certificate with current license where applicable
- 1-2 years experience
- The individual must be computer literate
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Productive and quality focused
- Ability to solve problems
- Drive to continue learning throughout career
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Job Applications and CV's to email indicating the job position as subject of email.
- Medical Laboratory Technician Job at Pinnacle
- Nursing Officer Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Medical Doctor
- Pediatric Nurse Job at Olive Multispecialist Hospital
- Medical Officer Job at Olive Multispecialist Hospital
- Radiographer Job at Optimal Specialist Hospital Limited
- Pharmacy Technician Job at Optimal Specialist Hospital Limited
- Medical Officer Job at Optimal Specialist Hospital Limited
- Integrated Primary Health Care Advisor Recruitment at Palladium Group
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruits Health Impact Assessment Lead