Pickmeup International Company Recruitment for Female Customer Care Representative
Pickmeup International Company - The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Customer Care Representative
Job Location: Calabar Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers
- Monitor drivers relationship with customers
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers
- Assist in design, review and update processes, policies and procedures line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfactory is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers application and other goals and polices of the organization required to optimize services
- Note customer’s complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with drivers
- Leverage multiple resources and knowledge bases to navigate complex problems and reach full resolution.
- Provide thorough, proactive support using various platforms including email, chat, and phone support.
- Troubleshoot account issues, identify root causes, report on insights, and propose scalable solutions to improve on service delivery and reliability.
- Create a template for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g. marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
- Bachelor's Degree, HND, NCE, OND.
- Candidates must have IT Knowledge.
- Applicant must have 1 to 3 year(s) experience with a ride-hailing firm with is an added advantage.
- Applicant must possess good computer and telecommunication skills.
- Applicant must be innovative and creative.
- Applicant must have the ability to work to achieve set targets and goals.
- Applicant must have the ability to work in a competitive environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job position and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Customer Service Officer Job at Hello Products
- Customer Success Associate Job at Indicina Technologies Limited
- Call Centre Representative Job at Eric Kayser
- Customer Service Assistant Job at Mamapoot Limited
- Receptionist / Mobilization Officer Job at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
- United Bank for Africa Recruitment for Relationship Manager
- Receptionist Recruitment at HT-Limited
- Receptionist (Female) Recruitment at De Rossi Suites
- Receptionist Job at Green Remedies International
- Client Relation Executive Job at Yodabmic Consulting Services