Procter & Gamble Graduate Internship Program 2017/2018
Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Positio: Graduate Internship Program
Ref No: IME00000356
- The Internship drive is for fresh graduates who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC) and have at least 7 months from now before starting NYSC (i.e. would not start NYSC until at least March 2018). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings in P&G.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study, but for fresh graduates only, who have at least 7 months before starting NYSC i.e. is not starting NYSC any time before March 2018.
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
- Candidates should Click here to join our facebook page where Practice questions will be available for you to download in other to help them prepare in time for the test. We wish you all the best with your application!
- Van Sales Representative Job at Pavoreal Industries Limited
- Internal Audit Executive Job at Total Health Trust Limited
- Office Assistant Job at Technoton Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Manufacturing Company
- Sales Representative
- Bookkeeping / Admin Officer
- Accountant / Store Keeper
- Product Analyst at Growth in Value Alliance
- Sales Associate Job at SmartBox Global
- Front Desk Officer Job at SmartBox Global