Procurement Administrator Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our client, a leading organization in the Maritime sector in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Administrator
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
This position is responsible for supporting the procurement department administratively alongside the following:
- This includes observing whether the appropriate items have arrived and determining what needs to be reordered. Procurement administrators must be aware of low supplies so they can make purchase orders in advance of stock running out.
- Procurement administrators will work with procurement officers and suppliers to negotiate material and order costs and compile cost reports for invoices. In some cases, bargaining may be necessary to get the best rates possible
- Procurement administrators will prepare purchase orders and send order requests to suppliers. They also update records and follow up with vendors to check if the order is being processed.
- If issues arise with shipments or orders are incorrect or late, procurement administrators work with the procurement officer and the supplier to resolve the issue. They build strong relationships with key contacts within these companies, working with them closely to fix problems as quickly as possible.
- Procurement administrator will perform inventory and administrative tasks like preparing and forwarding invoices, updating databases, filing, and organizing documents for proper records keeping. They also provide additional administrative support for team members as needed.
- Procurement administrator will carry out other responsibilities assigned to him/her by the procurement manager.
- B.Sc / HND in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, or any related discipline from a reputable University/Polytechnic with minimum 2nd Class Lower.
- Minimum of three (3) years cumulative cognate experience in a Procurement/Supply Chain management role.
- Considerable knowledge of waste management or shipping and port operations.
- Proven ability to deliver results in challenging environments
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in MS applications – Very strong in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict timelines.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Inventory Officer Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Procurement & Logistics Officer Job at FHI360
- Procurement Officer Job at daytona recruitment agency
- Warehouse Officer Job at Diversity Talent Management Limited
- Store Manager Job at NENnetworks Nigeria
- Admin / Procurement Officer Job at Abilele Projects Nigeria Limited
- Recent Job Openings at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Graduate Supply Chain Officer Recruitment at Artee Group
- Inventory Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Inventory Officer Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited