Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) Manager Job at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte Nigeria - As part of the mandate received from The Global Fund (TGF) - a partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) seeks to recruit suitable, qualified and experienced public health professionals for The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) which was established by the Government of Nigeria to coordinate tuberculosis and leprosy control efforts in Nigeria.
Therefore, on behalf of the NTBLCP (National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme), Deloitte is searching for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) Manager
Reference Number: GFA008
Job Location: Nigeria
- To be responsible for the overall procurement and supply Management activities of the grant.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Organizes, Forecasts and Quantifies of TB medicines
- Places order for the procurement of TB commodities.
- Plans Shipment based on outcome of stock assessment of TB medicines
- Coordinates and Participates in TB TWG Meeting
- Leads and participates in the quantification, forecasting and supply planning of commodities.
- Collects and analyses Quarterly report of supervision exercise from North West, North East and North Central Geopolitical Zones.
Logistics and Supply Management:
- Tracks the Shipment of Tuberculosis medicines
- Ensures proper engagement of 3rd Party logistic for effective distribution.
- Guides the program on in-country custom and NAFDAC clearance of imported commodities.
- Collects LMIS Reports (excel and web based like PnP, MMT and NETIMS), analyse and provide feedback.
- Guides the Preparation of distribution plans and assessing the stock at all levels using the QuanTB Tool.
- Designs and develops tools to support logistics management
- Participates in development of policy documents
- Plans and implements supervisory and mentoring exercises
- Ensures that all forms of procurement, both health and non-health, are carried out in line with the provisions of NTBLCP Best Practice Manual and donor’s guidelines.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
- MSc Pharmacy
- An MBA or Post Graduate training in Project planning/procurement will be an added advantage.
- Membership of Nigeria Institute of Purchase and Supplies or any related certification is required
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience providing technical support to a large organization, project or government projects, preferably in donor-funded programs
- Excellent understanding of Global Fund Procurement and Supply Management requirements.
- Strong knowledge of drug procurement processes and clearance.
- Knowledge of planning and forecasting processes.
- Knowledge of procurement and contract management.
- Knowledge of accounts payable and operational controls
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Logistics, Supply Management and Quality Control
- Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Use of quantification tools such as Quan TB
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including professional level English language skills.
- Technical Procurement Officer Job at Landover Company Limited
- Warehouse Officer Job at Graceco Limited
- Expat Key Account Manager (Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances) Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Purchasing Officer Job at a reputable company
- Procurement Engineer Job at Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited
- LOGISTICS MANAGER
- Director of Procurement Job at The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma
- Business Development/Procurement Officer Job at Krystal 12 Limited
- Stock and Freight Manager Job at Solidarites International(SI)
- Store Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services