Production Manager (Expatriate) Job at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Manager (Expatriate)
Job Location: Lagos
- Take responsibility for set up and erection of snacks and cereal plant.
- Co-ordinate civil works as well as mechanical, auxiliary fittings and electrical work for the plant.
- Make decisions about equipment use, procurement and modification by planning, controlling and evaluating preventive and autonomous maintenance program and coordinating with engineering department to ensure all the machines and equipment are ready to use in standard performance with minimum downtime
- Planning, controlling, evaluating the operation of the factory according to production target and schedule by ensuring the Peanut & Flour supplies, supporting material, machines and equipment are fit/ready to use and meet the quality standard.
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives;
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems; Determine and implement improvements to the production process;
- Planning and evaluating hygiene and sanitation program within the batching and packing area to meet the sanitation standard.
- Identifying, planning, controlling and evaluating resourcing and personnel development program in mill, batching and packing area.
- Facilitating development of staff competencies through internal or external training and on the job training.
- Monitor production activities and adjust schedules for on-time delivery.
- Ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Ensure that team follows company policies and safety standards.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Food Technology or Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of cognate experience (Peanut & Cereal Industry)
- Must be an Expatriate resident or working presently in Nigeria.
- Previous experience setting up plants in food sector (Cereals & snacks preferred)
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in MS Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Production Manager_Expatriate" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Qualified Candidates will be shortlisted.
- Production Pharmacist Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Production Manager Job at Genesis Group Nigeria
- Production Supervisor Job at Food and Confectionery
- Production Manager Job at Pause Factory
- Factory Worker Job at Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company
- Production Supervisor Job at Erisco Foods Limited
- Production / Operations Manager Job at Gbc Consulting Limited
- Production Manager Job at SYOJ Consulting and Management Service
- Demand Planner Job at Nestle Nigeria
- Material Requirement Planner Job at Nestle Nigeria