Production Manager Recruitment at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Department: Operations (Production)
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Pls
Employment Type: Full Time
- Manage daily production of quality products and attainment of self-targets in compliance with regulations and standards.
- Plan and implement production of refined and fortified salt
- Prepare report, analyze data and make recommendations for variances
- Ensure production process always leads to optimum yield
- Manage production costs
- Comply with HSSE standards within the plant
- Reduce material waste to the barest minimum
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals
- Ensure production practices confirm to GMP, HACCP and other requirements of Food Safety Standard.
- B.Sc Degree or M.Sc degree in Food Technology, Food Science or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 7-10 years of related experience
- 5+ years’ experience in food manufacturing operations
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specification and schematics
- Experience in seasoning and salt production is an added advantage
- Extensive plant level experience with significant proven man management experience
- Understanding of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), lean manufacturing.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret results.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com