Production Operator Job at Nutri K Limited
Nutri K Limited is a subsidiary of Nutriset Group which was established to provide technical support in the specialized manufacturing, commercialization and distribution process of ready to-use food for the treatment and prevention of malnutrition in Nigeria.
With a population of nearly 180 million people, Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa. However, every year, over 500.000 children under the age of five years old die from malnutrition. About 1.7million of Nigerian children suffer from severe acute malnutrition, and close to a third of the 10 million under 5 age children suffer from chronic malnutrition; NUTRIK LTD is dedicated to the fight against malnutrition in Nigeria. The company specialized in manufacturing nutritional food used for the care of children affected by malnutrition. NUTRIK supplies humanitarian and health programmes with high-quality ready-to-use-therapeutic and supplementary food (RUTF, RUSF), as well as lipid-based nutrient supplements (LNS)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Operator
Job Location: Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- Fill boxes with finished product.
- Weigh and record each box.
- Ensure proper operation of machinery.
- Troubleshoot operations as needed to ensure proper flow of production.
- Be responsible for maintaining a clean environment for the packaging room.
- Be willing to take on new roles and tasks as needed and assigned.
- Implement safety, quality and production procedures.
Responsibilities and Task
- Take out the external cover of raw material
- Write down the batch number on each bag
- Handling raw material to production pallets and inside the production area
- Conduct weighing process.
- Conduct incorporation process
- Feeding of palm oil tank
- Clearing of equipment and disposal of raw material packaging
- Start packaging machine and working online
- Prepare cartons
- Transfer cartons through different packaging processes
- Weighting cartons
- Filling cartons with technical data sheets & closing
- Changing packaging rolls in packaging line
- Perform weekly cleaning for grinders and magnetic
- Education degree: Secondary school certificate.
- Work experience: 1 - 2 years’ experience in relevant field, previous experience in food industry plant experience is a plus
Other required skills:
- Ability to work during night shifts & weekends
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Reporting Skills
- Team working skills
- English & Hausa
- Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
- Due to the urgency to fill the post, recruitment will be done on the rolling basis and Nutri K reserves the right to recruit before the deadline.
- Graduate Production Auditor Trainee Recruitment at NUTS ABOUT CAKES
- Production Manager Job at WorQulture
- Production Supervisor Job at Bukka Hut
- Production Manager Job at Graceco Limited
- Production Supervisor Job at Nutri K Limited
- Assistant Production Manager Job at CEE Food & Beverages
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Production Manager Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Production Controller Job at Hubmart Stores Limited