Kimpact Consulting - We are a Human Capital and Business Development Firm that provides end to end solution for complex human resource, talent acquisition and workforce, training needs of an organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Program Manager
Our ideal candidate must be an experienced program manager that will:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties’ for timely execution of projects.
- Manage relationship between donors and stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and reporting.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Develop a detailed work plan to track organization progress.
- Attention to details.
- Must have a valid driver license (compulsory for all positions)
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in relevant field.
- Proven work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
15th September, 2017.
- Latest Job Opportunities at Women Friendly Initiative (WFI)
- Operations Specialist Job at Bolt (formerly Taxify)
- Latest Recruitment Jobs at Total Secure Nigeria
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc
- Human Resources and Administrative Manager Job at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Deport Liaison Officer Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Stock Point Coordinator Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Mentapp Solutions Limited
- Book-keeper Job at Fashion House
- Inventory Officer Job at Fashion House