Project Assistant (CC & SURF) Job at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Assistant (CC & SURF)
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Operate filing system to ensure that all paperwork is properly maintained. Maintain Prodom Database for correspondence.
- Document production, archiving and control (e.g. assigns codes/numbers to documents).
- Generate standard reports from systems.
- Provide first point of contact internally and for outside callers to the Package team.
- Type and write up paper work associated with supporting manager or others professionals.
- Requisition standard goods/stationery for the Package team.
- Ensure good coordination and communication with Package and other concerned personnel.
- Prepare mission order and assist Package personnel in travel logistics.
- Participate to the welcome and integration of newcomers on the Package. 10
- Keep updated the POB in the Package.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by hierarchy.
- Qualification: relevant degree
- Professional Experience (number of years): 5
- Experience within project : (number of years): 5
- Project Assistant Job at PEC Events Limited
- Project Manager/Scrum Master Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Project Assistant - Work in Progress Job at Oxfam
- Construction Project Manager
- IT Project Manager and Business Analyst
- Project Manager (FSL) Job at ZOA international
- Operations Manager Job at Norwegian Church Aid ('NCA')
- Project Officer (FSL) Job at ZOA international
- Project Accountant Job at Deloitte Nigeria
- Senior Project Manager Job at Arit of Africa Limited