Project Assistant (CC & SURF) Job at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Assistant (CC & SURF)
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Operate filing system to ensure that all paperwork is properly maintained. Maintain Prodom Database for correspondence.
- Document production, archiving and control (e.g. assigns codes/numbers to documents).
- Generate standard reports from systems.
- Provide first point of contact internally and for outside callers to the Package team.
- Type and write up paper work associated with supporting manager or others professionals.
- Requisition standard goods/stationery for the Package team.
- Ensure good coordination and communication with Package and other concerned personnel.
- Prepare mission order and assist Package personnel in travel logistics.
- Participate to the welcome and integration of newcomers on the Package. 10
- Keep updated the POB in the Package.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by hierarchy.
- Qualification: relevant degree
- Professional Experience (number of years): 5
- Experience within project : (number of years): 5
- Facility Supervisor Job at Nicole Sinclair
- Operations Support Officer Job at Proten International
- Sightsavers Recruitment for Programme Officer, NTDs
- Project Manager Job at Horkey International Services Limited
- Project Director Recruitment at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Project Officer Job at DO.II Designs Limited
- Landover Company Limited Recruitment for an Operations Assistant
- Operation Manager Job at Residency Hotels Limited
- Project Engineer Job at Power Field Consulting
- PROJECT MANAGER