Project Controls Manager Job at GUS Consulting Limited
GUS Consulting Limited is a dynamic provider of value-adding services to the oil & gas, energy & maritime industries. Over the years, our service delivery method has remained of the highest industry standard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Controls Manager
Job Location: Warri, Delta
Scope: Engineering and Construction Projects (Oil & Gas)
- You will manage and oversee project controls for engineering and construction projects. You will also be responsible for project planning and scheduling, cost estimating and monitoring, and quality review.
- You will establish operating policies to mitigate risk and provide guidance and consultation for project managers. You will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and reporting on project and program information related to schedule performance and other related project metrics.
- Work with Project Manager and stakeholders to develop integrated master schedules for proposed budget projects and long-range planning projects using Oracle Primavera P6 scheduling software.
- Review of the master schedule, short interval schedule and monthly construction schedule updates to analyze project performance.
- Assists with the review of baseline schedule and monthly schedule updates for compliance with contract requirements.
- Work with Project Managers and stakeholders to resource load schedules and develop resource demand projections.
- Work with Project Managers and stakeholders and coordinate with suppliers and contractors to identify long lead items and expediting strategy. Track key and long lead items in schedules.
- Conduct interactive planning sessions to develop and establish schedule baselines.
- Update and maintain project schedule progress.
- Verify alignment of P6 Milestones with corresponding OPPM records.
- Assess schedule deviations. Recorded scope changes and highlighted bottlenecks which could impact work progress.
- Conduct schedule analyses to highlight and communicate potential risks and opportunities and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Provides project status reports including key performance metrics.
- Review of other historic data to identify patterns, trends and exceptions to expected performance.
- Preparation of variance reports on activity status and resource usage.
- Research of project data and records to identify reasons for project delays.
- Assists in evaluating the status of the project and development of strategies to overcome variances and delays.
- Works closely with construction management team, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Implement and maintain project controls systems.
- Must have, at a minimum, a collegiate degree in Construction Management or Technical field.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Must have a minimum of 15 years hands-on experience onsite construction/ project management and successful planning of complex technical projects in oil and gas industry.
- Oracle Primavera P6 and Oracle Project Portfolio Management (OPPM), MS Project and MS Office.
- Knowledge of project controls (cost and schedule management) methods and tools.
- Commercial Management experience for all project phases: pre-construction, commissioning and validation.
- Proven track record in developing cost estimates at both conceptual and detailed levels.
- Proficient in progress measurement / earned value techniques for project control purposes.
- Project time & cost tracking and analytical skills i.e. the ability to enter time and cost data for each project and analyze compared to established budget.
- The ability to understand and assist in the planning of tasks for new projects.
- The ability to organize/analyze the data and summarize information for current and future projects
- Ability to identify trends and exceptions through data analysis.
- Must be very energetic and work with assiduous concentration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating "Project Controls Manager - Warri" as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Project Coordinator Job at Sabroso Food Company Limited
- Operations Manager Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Project Engineer Job at Interrand Group
- Project Engineer (Mechanical) at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
- Graduate Assistant Programme Officer Recruitment
- Project Manager Job at DO.II Designs Limited
- Operations Manager Job at Workforce Group
- Project Manager Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Operations Personnel (Accounts Executive) Job at MasterMindsHRSG
- Project Management Officer Job at Ralds & Agate