An Indigenous Oil and Gas Company located in Port Harcourt is recruiting to fill the position of a Project Engineer
Job Title: Project Engineer
Job Reference Code: PE/PH/05/19
Location: Port Harcourt
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities/Summary of Functions:
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Responsible for scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and managerial aspect of projects.
- Monitoring project status reports and change orders.
- Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
- Requires extensive regular contact with assigned project clients.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering projects proposals.
- Budget monitoring and trend tracking.
- Participate in Client/Contractor meetings and resolving Client/Engineering and management project issues.
- Keep an eye on all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements.
- Interpret clients' requirements.
- Identify engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented.
- Evaluate, organize and prioritize workload within a schedule.
- Liaise with third party contractors to ensure all equipment are fit for purpose.
- Take responsibility for a team of engineers.
- Take full responsibility for any assigned project from commencement to completion whether onshore, offshore or swamp.
- Coordinate Tenders from start to finish.
- Head the site HSE meeting/discussion and attend the morning pep talk before start of work.
- Experience: 7 years post qualification/ (NYSC) experience
- B.Sc./B.Eng./HND in engineering field. A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- COREN/NSE membership is an added advantage
- Proven experience working in a Project management role in manufacturing, construction and/or oil and gas industries
- Verifiable experience in the use of MS Office packages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to work with initiative, autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should send their resume to
email@example.com. The job reference code should be the subject of the email.
The Application deadline is 27th May, 2019
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Processing Geophysicst
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Environment Projects, Systems & Compliance Officer
- QAQC OFFICER
- ENGINEER TRAINEE
- SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
- Business Development Manager
- QHSE COORDINATOR
- Massive Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Company
- Rig Manager Job at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
- Contract Administrator