Project Manager - Expatriate Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading Civil Engineering and Construction Company in Nigeria to recruit a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager - Expatriate
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are in need of an expatriate Project Manager to supervise a construction project in Lagos.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for supervising the aluminium facade engineering and construction operations handled by a contractor.
- Overall responsibility for the supervision of the contractor :
- Plan, direct, coordinate the execution of the construction phase and achieving contract deliverables and outcomes within fundamental parameters of time, quality and cost
- Regular meetings with the contrator
- Provide leadership and support to the project team to ensure project meets specification
- Oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation
- Formulates reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling
- Ensure that contractual deliverables are produced and issued on time and in compliance with the requirements
- Monitor adherence to the procedures described in the project management manual
- Ensure full coordination and effective implementation of Health, Safety & Environmental processes and protocols.
- Network effectively, negotiate well and influence people, broker relationships with stakeholders within the project.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or degree in Construction Management. Aluminium speciality will be a plus
- 10 years work experience in construction/project management
- Extensive knowledge in aluminium building systems, aluminium facade engineering and construction, curtain wall, aluminium carpentry.
- Excellent communication skills and an inherent self-motivation.
- Must have strong ethics in dealings with Suppliers & Contractors
- Critical reasoning & commercial acumen tested in a similar environment
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong experience with cost control and forecasting
- Previous experience in Africa is a plus.
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
- Operations Specialist Job at Bolt (formerly Taxify)
- Latest Recruitment Jobs at Total Secure Nigeria
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc
- Human Resources and Administrative Manager Job at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Deport Liaison Officer Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Stock Point Coordinator Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Mentapp Solutions Limited
- Book-keeper Job at Fashion House
- Inventory Officer Job at Fashion House
- Strategic Information Advisor Job at Jhpiego Corporation