Project Manager Job at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
Raeanna is an infrastructure operator for wireless telecommunication in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa. We provide critical backend services for leading mobile network operators and internet service provider to deliver seamless, reliable connectivity for voice, data and multimedia contents. Our energy service delivers scalable, cost-effective solutions for remote locations and communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
The Project Manager responsibilities shall not be limited to the following:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Forecast resources needed to reach objectives, effectively and efficiently manage resources to deliver the project
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs to meet budget.
- Identifying and mitigating obstacles.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about progress, and adjustments where necessary.
Education and Experience
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical, Electronics or similar Engineering
- At least 8 years experience in Project Management.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Risk Management
- Health & Safety.
- Problem Solving & Communication
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Teamwork & Customer Focus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position as subject of email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- HVAC Project Manager Job at LONTOR
- Operation Manager Job at Turahfrique Interiors Limited
- SPM Professionals Limited Recruitment for Station Manager and Operations Workers
- Operation Officer Job at Nicthan Monies
- Job Vacancies at MainOne Cable
- Carlcare Development Recruitment for an Operations Specialist
- Job Openings at Jotna Group
- Operations Manager Job at Reliance Family Clinics
- Latest Job Vacancies at Fountline Telecommunications
- Operations Specialist Job at Carlcare Development