Project Manager Job at Reliance Health
Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment type: Full-time
Category: Product and Design
- The role will work on strategic projects to grow our product capability and ensure we are user-focused.
- The individual would also Interface with a multidisciplinary team and ensure the completion of projects promptly. The individual would also report directly to one of the SVPs of Product & Design.
- Interfacing with a multidisciplinary team, including Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Clinical Operations.
- Ensure all teams are contributing knowledge and documentation to JIRA and Confluence, which anyone could pick up and understand
- Build tools and dashboards in Confluence to pull in live information, which creates visibility and improves processes.
- Being a Trouble-shooter, who can easily identify the most straightforward solution through complex issues and moving deadlines
- Working autonomously, but know when to report and escalate any risks, delays or issues to the relevant people
- Understand the true impact of risk on your project, and know-how to mitigate risks without impeding the pace of delivery
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Project management
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution ideally in project management or a similar field.
- You must be able to present a portfolio of the projects you have worked on.
- Experience working in an agile organization and familiarity with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall processes) is a must.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence is a must
- Be a good problem solver who can ideate solutions and act on them independently
- Experience working in high-growth start-ups is an added advantage
- Experience working with senior leaders in technology is an added advantage
- Having a Project Management certification is an added advantage
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
- Join a market leader within the healthcare space
- Work remotely
- Attractive Salary & benefits
- Free office lunch
- Fantastic work culture
- Great work-life balance
- Project Manager Job at the People Practice
- Project Supervisor Job at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager Job at Stechad Limited
- Business / Project Officer Job at NGELE Limited
- Project Officer Job at Plan International
- Job Vacancies at Women without Walls Initiative (WOWWI)
- Project Officer Job at Atlantic Exhibition Nigeria Limited
- Project Engineer Job at Nestle Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at IO Furniture Limited
- Job Vacancies at Polaris Digitech Limited