Project Manager Job at The Caracal Oil & Gas
The Caracal Oil & Gas Support Group is an offshore oilfield solutions group of companies established in 2013 with the vision to bring world class operating standards to support offshore West African oil and gas operators.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Roles and Functions
- Ensure the governance of projects and initiatives interms of organizational,financial,technological and contractual aspects,assuring the achievement of the established objectives.
- Plan,coordinate and control the execution of the project,in accordance with Client requirements,withintime and cost Constraints and in compliance with HSE and Quality procedures.
- Achieve profit objectives ensuring the observance of company procedures and practices.
- Supervise the economic and financial Task by defining the most appropriate methodology to be applied to produce the project economic indicators (only for Feasibility Studies PM).
- Represent company towards Clients, Licensors, Partners and Subcontractors managing also contractual aspects.
- Ensure the review of contractual documents.
- Define project strategies(e.g.Project Execution Plan,Quality Plan,Procurement Plan),ensuring the project activity planning.
- Supervise planning and cost control activities supported by the other project organization roles, implementing the corrective actions needed to achieve the established project objectives.
- Supervise engineering and procurement activities supported by the other project organization roles and also Supervise site activities.
- Supervise all project activities with regards to quality and HSE topics,supported by the other project organization roles.
- Ensure the issue of project reports.
- Ensure the collection of project feedbacks, issuing the final project report.
- Ensure Client assistance during the guarantee period.
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Project Management + 18 years experience.
- Age 30-60.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org citing the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Solutions Engineer Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Operations Manager Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Sales Engineer Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Technical and Operations Manager Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Project Support Officer Job at The British Government
- Project Manager Job at Cooperazione Internazionale
- Head, Group Real Estate Services Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Maintenance Engineer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- E-Commerce Specialist Job at Unified Payment Services Limited
- Head, Collections Job at Unified Payment Services Limited