Project Support Intern
Chlorophyll Ventures is an energy services and solutions provider that offers cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Support Intern
Job Location: Lagos
We seek to recruit a Project Support Intern who will be responsible for end to end project support management which includes:
- Preparation of work schedules
- Preparation of Invoices
- Material requisition, collection, tracking and recording.
- Detection of discrepancies/errors in project financial records.
- Minimum Education: OND in Project Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or any other related discipline. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum Working Experience: 0 - 1 year in supporting projects administratively.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Excel.
Competencies and Skills:
- High level of initiative and independence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suit
- Must be highly analytical and possess problem solving skills with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- A high level of responsiveness
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the mail.
- United Nations Recruitment for a Graduate Intern - Public Information
- Intern Pharmacist at PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing
- Business Associate at Elytetc Consult
- IT Interns at Avant Halogen
- Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment for a Software Engineering Intern
- Intern (System Analyst / Developer) Recruitment at Mitiget Assurance and Technology Services Limited
- Graduate Trainee / Internship Programme Recruitment at All Branded
- Intern Recruitment at De Sync Centre Limited
- Program Intern Job at Idmibok International
- Network Engineer Intern Recruitment at Envivo Communications Limited