Project Support Intern
Chlorophyll Ventures is an energy services and solutions provider that offers cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Support Intern
Job Location: Lagos
We seek to recruit a Project Support Intern who will be responsible for end to end project support management which includes:
- Preparation of work schedules
- Preparation of Invoices
- Material requisition, collection, tracking and recording.
- Detection of discrepancies/errors in project financial records.
- Minimum Education: OND in Project Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or any other related discipline. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum Working Experience: 0 - 1 year in supporting projects administratively.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Excel.
Competencies and Skills:
- High level of initiative and independence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suit
- Must be highly analytical and possess problem solving skills with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- A high level of responsiveness
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the mail.
- IT Intern Recruitment at Plan International
- Graduate HR/Admin Intern Recruitment at International Rescue Committee
- NYSC ; Intern Recruitment at Sunhive
- HR/Admin Intern Recruitment at The International Rescue Committee
- Norrenberger Corporate Finance Intern (NYSC) Recruitment
- Norrenberger Graphic Design Intern (NYSC) Recruitment
- Norrenberger HR Intern (NYSC) Recruitment
- Attainables Entertainment Limited I.T/SIWES Student Recruitment
- SSA IGNITE MBA Summer Intern Recruitment at Baker Hughes
- Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Padron Consulting Limited