Provider Network Administrator Job at a reputable company
A reputable, dynamic and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization with Headquarters in Abuja is in need of the services of result oriented, proactive, knowledgeable and diligent individuals to fill the position below:
Job Position: Provider Network Administrator
Job Location: Abuja
- Report to the Head Medical and Quality Assurance
- To constantly interact with healthcare providers.
- To regularly maintain and update contact name and telephone numbers of all healthcare facilities for efficient and effective communication system with the network of providers.
- Conduct periodic Providers satisfaction survey with a standard and approved survey tools.
- To ensure prompt dispute resolution with Healthcare providers and the Organization or its Clients.
Educational Qualifications/Experience and Key Requirements
- B.Sc in Mass communication or English from a reputable Tertiary Institution.
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the health insurance Industry would be an added advantage
- Very strong Critical Thinking and Analytical Skills.
- Articulate, smart, willingness to work and flexibile.
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and Curriculum Vitae in a single word document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
- Data Science /AI Research Lead Job at Rise Networks
- IT Support Engineer Job at BAT Computer Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Sales Executive
- ICT Officer Job at a reputable company
- Digital Strategist Job at Octoplus Marketing Group
- Excel Analyst Job at Dynamiss Digital Learning
- IT Support Intern Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
- ICT Manager Job at Everyday Group
- Technical Sales Executive Job at Talent and Skills Africa Consulting LLC
- Studio Photographer & Graphics Designer Job at Elite Studio Nigeria