Public Relations Officer
Position: Public Relations Officer
Our client, an FMCG manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Public Relations Officer that will establish communication strategies that will further their goals. They require a professional who can promote the brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders and policy makers.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organization’s
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase the organization’s visibility among stakeholders and lawmakers.
- Prepare and submit PR reports.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Interfacing with key stakeholders and policy makers.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role in an FMCG company
- Excellent organizational skills
- Achievement orientated and results driven.
- Self-confident and sociable – ability to network effectively.
- Excellent organizing, scheduling and planning skills.
- SEO & Marketing Intern (NYSC) Recruitment at Formplus
- Customer Service / Digital Marketing Executive Recruitment at Roundsquare Integrated Services
- Marketing Officer Job at De Koolar Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Executive Recruitment at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Content Writer Intern Recruitment at Degrees and Careers
- Marketing / Sales Officer Recruitment at GM Globalnet Technologies
- Chief Commercial Officer Job at APM Terminals
- Social Media Writer / Manager Recruitment at Rise Networks
- Production Manager (Expatriate) Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Marketer Job at Pause Factory