Public Relations Officer
Position: Public Relations Officer
Our client, an FMCG manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Public Relations Officer that will establish communication strategies that will further their goals. They require a professional who can promote the brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders and policy makers.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organization’s
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase the organization’s visibility among stakeholders and lawmakers.
- Prepare and submit PR reports.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Interfacing with key stakeholders and policy makers.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role in an FMCG company
- Excellent organizational skills
- Achievement orientated and results driven.
- Self-confident and sociable – ability to network effectively.
- Excellent organizing, scheduling and planning skills.
- Brand and Marketing Manager Job at Agary Pharmaceutcal Limited
- Product Manager Job at Sanofi Nigeria
- Online Marketer Job at NEVADABRIDGETV
- Social Media Manager Job at High Performance Consulting
- Marketing Executive Job at A reputable Real Estate firm
- Remote Digital Channel Manager Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Ongoing Recruitment in A leading Manufacturing company
- Tele-sales / Marketing Representative Job at Kaiglo Stores
- Field Marketing Job at Freeki Worldwide Logistics Limited
- Marketing and Content Creator Officer Job at Kaiglo Stores