Public Relations Officer
Position: Public Relations Officer
Our client, an FMCG manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Public Relations Officer that will establish communication strategies that will further their goals. They require a professional who can promote the brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders and policy makers.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organization’s
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase the organization’s visibility among stakeholders and lawmakers.
- Prepare and submit PR reports.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Interfacing with key stakeholders and policy makers.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role in an FMCG company
- Excellent organizational skills
- Achievement orientated and results driven.
- Self-confident and sociable – ability to network effectively.
- Excellent organizing, scheduling and planning skills.
- Digital Marketing Intern Job at PepTribe Nigeria
- Social Media Officer Job at Peen Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Social Media Ambassador Job at PepTribe Nigeria
- Communication Officer Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Marketing Executive Job at Macira Real HH Company Limited
- Digital Marketing Officer Job at A leading Hospital
- Marketing Executive Job at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
- Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Padron Consulting Limited
- Sales Executive/Marketer Job at A leading Manufacturing company