QA / QC Engineer Job at Mar and Mor Integrated Services Ltd
Mar & Mor Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: QA / QC Engineer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accountable for the quality and workmanship of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to building Services and Engineering discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary processes.
- Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Review the quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials.
- Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manuals and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
- Manage to lift all types of equipment and handle the efficient storage of all hazardous materials and perform quality audits as per the required schedule.
- Analyse all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure the maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
- Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyse all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
- Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Liaise with the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection.
- Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality.
- B.Sc, B.Tech / HND (or its equivalent) in MEP Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be a registered member of COREN & NSE.
- At least 5 years of construction experience with working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing
- Construction procedures and practices
- Computer literate
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes
- Excellent organization and time-management
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- MS package proficiency
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Shift Engineer Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Quality Assurance Analyst Job at DRO Health
- Automation Technician Job at Seven Up Bottling Company Plc
- Electrical Electronics Technician Job at a reputable company
- Electrical Technician Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Network Services Engineer Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Quality Control Inspector Job at TIJMAF INNOVATION SERVICES
- Civil Engineer Job at Beacongate Limited