QAQC Officer Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: QAQC Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Verify suitability of lifting equipment before mobilization offshore.
- Pre and post visual inspections of all CCUs and lifting set (slings, Crosby shackles, safety pins, rings).
- Proper Storage of the slings, shackles and accessories.
- Change the colour code when not specific inspection has to be done.
- Maintenance inspection to keep the equipment in good condition.
- Routine reparation and missing parts replacement.
- Routine brushing, painting, greasing, cleaning of equipment.
- Selection of required slings for pipe bundling. Monitor the bundling of drill pipes.
- To provide 3 quotations of reparation from the approved contractors.
- In charge of the lifting loft at Onne, while ensuring full compliance to company standards.
- Previous years of experience in similar role
- Quality Control Officer Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Quality Control & Compliance Manager Job at GIG Logistics
- Quality Assurance Analyst (Customer Service) Job at Contec Global Group
- Quality Control Manager Job at Outsource Africa
- Quantity Surveyor (Intern) Recruitment at A reputable conglomerate
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance Manager Job at Genesis Group
- Quantity Surveyor Job at Sahara Group
- Quality Control Officer Job at Hillcrest Agro-allied Industries Limited
- Quality Assurance / Warehouse Manager Recruitment
- Graduate Trainee & Analyst Job at FundQuest Financial Services Limited