QHSE Officer Job at Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited
Olman Business Solutions is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: QHSE Officer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- QHSE officer role is concerned with The QHSE Officer is responsible for, maintaining and implementing Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Management System.
- The QHSE Officer will be fully responsible for implementing safe systems of work and safe behavioral practices at all levels of the organization
- Communicates information on the QHSE Management System throughout the organization and promotes HSE awareness through various communication channels i.e. TBT, inductions, training, campaigns, postal, discussions, emails etc. in consultation with all relevant departments.
- Prepare QHSE documentation for clients/projects as per the requirements and in consultation with the BD / Operations team.
- Undertake QHSE inspections internally and with third parties (contractors) as per the approved inspection program of the company. Follows up on the preventive and / or corrective actions identified during the inspections and monitors the timely closing of the actions in coordination with other departments.
- Implements and encourages the behavioral-based safety culture in the organization through safe job observations
- Perform daily walk-throughs in Facilities or outlet and/or in clients’ premises to monitor and promote a safe workplace.
- Actively participate in the HSE incident investigations and prepare required reports in consultation with management. Act as a representative in company regulatory QHSE meetings, committees, and seminars.
- Record QHSE key performance indicators on a monthly basis and issue reports as necessary. Suggest and advise changes to ensure continuous improvement on any additional effective KPIs to be added in the system as part of continual improvement.
- Diligently performs any other reasonable work or related tasks at the request of his/her manager
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc / HND Degree in any science-based
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience.
- Minimum of HSE level 3 certificate
- Proven work experience in the catering industry is an added advantage.
- Member of a safety professional body is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Food safety.
- General knowledge of Health safety and environment in catering industry
- Innovative and continual improvement mindset.
- Effective problem identification and problem-solving.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Able to transfer knowledge to colleagues.
- Ensure proper record and documentation keeping.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent workload and time management.
- Excellent report writing skills with attention to detail, correctness and accuracy with good use of English and technical terminology.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV & Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Tittle as subject of the mail
- Current Recruitment Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
- Site HSE Officer Job at BSS Consulting
- QHSE Advisor Job at Onstream Group
- QHSE Officer Job at Taewoo LP Ltd
- QHSE Manager Job at BIC® products
- Safety Officer Job at Karbak Ven Limited
- Sales and Service Technician
- Dangote Group Recruitment for HSE Officer - Clinker Terminal
- Health & Safety Officer Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Ultimus Holdings