Quality Control Manager
Petronomics Limited, a group of companies with interest in several lines of business in Lagos. One of our subsidiaries in the Food business line (like Tastee Fried Chicken, Sweet Sensation, Mama Cass, KFC, etc) is currently seeking to fill the position below on the Island within the Lagos metropolis:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager (Agbara)
- Quality managers aim to ensure that the product or service an organisation provides is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
- A quality manager, sometimes called a quality assurance manager, coordinates the activities required to meet these quality standards.
- Quality managers monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
- They liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly.
- Where appropriate, they advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
- Quality managers use a variety of measures and management systems, such as total quality management.
- Their work is specialised and the exact tasks carried out vary depending on the nature of the employing organisation.
They may be involved in some or all of the following:
- Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met;
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers;
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety;
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards;
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency;
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
- Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business;
- Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
- HND/B.Sc in Microbiology, with additional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the Food / Beverage / Pharm industry
- Male or Female
- HSE Officer Job at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Safety Officer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- HSE Officer Job at AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited
- HSE Manager Job at Fortune Global Shipping & Logistics Limited
- QHSE System Audit and Compliance Officer Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- HSE Coordinator Job at Rensource Distributed Energy Limited
- Safety Officer Job at Soliyama Limited
- QHSE Trainee Recruitment at Tamrose Ventures Limited
- HSE Supervisor Job at La Sien Bottling Company Limited
- HSE Officer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting