Quality Control Officer (Trainee) Recruitment at Adady Global Industries Limited
We at Adady Confectionery, are constantly engaged in manufacturing, and supplying a qualitative, dependent and variation of Caramel Popcorn, Peanut Butter, Potato Chips and Potato Tomato chips and more. Our entire food assortment is loved by buyers all over Nigeria. Maintaining the highest standards of service, we are growing rampantly with experienced, dynamic and dedicated professionals to provide moisture free, crispy, mouth-watering and hygienically packed, fresh range of assortment food packs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Control Officer Trainee
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Maintain quality standards and recommend improvement for all stages of processing.
- Maintain accurate quality assurance records as directed.
- Investigate complaints to determine causes, consult with appropriate production personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Oversee cleanliness and housekeeping of operation.
- Conduct process and plant audit.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Use, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment and supervise as required.
- Ensure compliance to standards of all incoming and outgoing materials, ingredients and packaged products.
- Assist in development of new products and or line extenders as required.
- Ensure that all food safety standard are maintained.
- Ensure all labels, nutritional information and manufacturing data are correct.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc, B.Tech in Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Food Science Technology and Science related course.
- Fresh graduate with 0-2 years experience in Quality Control/ Assurance. Knowledge of Food Safety and Food Quality is an added advantage.
- Candidate must reside within or around ajah or epe axis
Functional Competencies / Requirements:
- Exceptional reliability
- Must be trainable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and initiative
- Ability to work flexible hours and accept additional responsibility as needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position Title (i.e Quality Control Officer Trainee) as the subject of the mail.
- Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Quality Analyst Job at Tek Experts
- Data Scientist Job at Team Ace
- Local Content Analyst Job at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Data Analyst Job at Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN)
- Data Analyst Job at The Armoured Shield Medical Centre
- Data Entry Officer Job at The Underground Railroad (UGRR)
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Officer
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Quality Control Personnel Job at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited