Quality Coordinator (M/F) Job at Bureau Veritas
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services (TIC). Bureau Veritas is a Business to Business to Society service company that contributes to positively transforming the world we live in. We work closely with our clients to address the critical challenges they face and to link these to the emerging aspirations of society. We play a pivotal role in building and protecting companies' reputations, supporting them as they forge the foundations of trust that is built to last.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Coordinator (M/F)
Job Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- To develop and maintain a training matrix.
- To identify where training is required and conduct/coordinate appropriately
- To regularly review and update the calibration manager/quality systems in accordance with ISO 9001 & ISO 17025.
- To coordinate the calibration and verification of Laboratory equipment and glassware.
- To assist the Laboratory management during internal/external audits.
- To provide technical assistance in response to instrumentation failure.
- To assist Laboratory personnel with the setting up of new methods and equipment in accordance with the necessary standard.
- To maintain record for standards & certified reference materials.
- To work with the Laboratory analyst to prepare and implement secondary standards.
- To ensure the input of quality control data and to monitor trends in statistical charts.
- To maintain ISO 17025 accreditation and ensure that the objectives of an appropriate.
- Quality systems are retained all times.
- To carry out quality control to a high degree of accuracy in conformance with established methods, instruction and quality standards.
- To assist investigations, monitor trends and report on findings, including recommendations for improvement, to resolve issues associated with our Inspection / testing services.
- To assist in developing and conducting employee Continuous Quality Improvement.
- Training and assessment, including accurate theoretical and practical application on the job.
- To monitor the effectiveness of any corrective and preventive actions and take appropriate action in conjunction with managers.
- Be aware of the duties and responsibilities when acting as a Deputy.
- To perform any other duties as reasonably requested by your Superiors or Deputy.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) / HND in Food Science / Chemistry / Industrial chemistry and other related Chemistry Field.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a Laboratory Analyst.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Quality Assurance Role.
- Knowledge of ISO 17025:2017 and ISO 9001:2015 will be an advantage.
- Internal Control Officer Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Quality Control Engineer Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Data Analyst Job at DrugStoc
- Risk & Quality Associate Job at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Data Analyst Job at Deo360 Digital Solutions
- Analyst, Corporate Finance and Capital Optimization Job at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Analyst, Subsidiaries Monitoring and Reporting Job at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Loan Monitoring Analyst Job at Swean Consulting
- Quality Control Reviewing Engineer Job at MacTay Consulting
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment for Investment Analyst