Real Estate Sales Personnel Job at CITITRUST Development Partners Plc
CITITRUST Development Partners Plc is a leading investment advisory company which also makes direct Private-Equity and Credit investments focused mainly in Nigeria and Africa at Large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Real Estate Sales Personnel
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- A prominent growing company, is in need of is massively hiring Professional Real Estate Sales personnel to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real Estate Sales Executives responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.
- These professionals must possess competencies in Luxury marketing with proven experience and achievements in selling properties worth millions of naira.
- Establishing new business relationships.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Determine clients needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Promote sales through advertisements and listing services. Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Organizing sales visits.
- Attending presentations/meetings/conferences.
- Negotiating sales contracts.
- Aiming to achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree Holder, Proven minimum of 7 years working experience as a real estate sales personnel.
- Proven track of successful sales record.
- Ability to work independently, combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Pleasant and trustworthy.
- MS Office familiarity.
- An outgoing and likeable personality.
- Confident and authoritative speaker.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- A passion for selling and result orientated.
- Ability to communicate with people.
- IT compliant.
- A Team Player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Business Development
- Sales & Marketing Administrator Job at Alan & Grant
- Direct Sales Representative Job at Alan & Grant
- Sales Representative Job at Karamson Farms
- Regional Sales Manager Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Territory Sales Manager Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager Job at Ibis Lagos Airport-Hotel
- Head of Business Development Job at Boctrust Microfinance Bank
- Head of Sales Job at Ekini Consult & Associates
- Sales/Merchandizer Recruitment at Janchine Nigeria Limited