Receptionist / Admin Officer Job at Manz Incorporated Limited
Manz Incorporated Limited, an Oil and Gas Services company is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Receptionist / Admin Officer
Job Location: Bogije, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Provide refreshment for visitors when necessary.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Send email and faxes
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Take and relay messages.
- Effective coordination of all drivers and arrangement for any weekend work.
- Timely renewal of all vehicle insurances, licenses, regular servicing and maintenance of all company vehicles.
- Ensure proper monitoring and recording of fuel consumptions for cars.
- Ensure the company premises and environ is tidy and neat at all times.
- Ensure fumigation of the whole office quarterly.
- Ensure effective supervision and management of the reception.
- Daily supervision of the cleaners to ensure clean office and toilets at all times, including the weekly cleaning of all windows and removal of cobwebs.
- Ensure the implementation of the Admin policies and procedures
- Timely collection and processing of recurrent bills for payment
- Execution of delegated departmental action point & any other duties as assigned by the Senior Admin Officer.
- Good attitude towards internal customer, promptness of service delivery & support for other departments
- Attendance of monthly departmental quality meetings.
- Closure of audit non-conformity within the stipulated time.
General Job Requirements
- Degree in any Management courses
- Professional qualification will be an advantage
- 4 years work experience
Key Skills and competencies:
- Excellent technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team working skills
- Attention to details
- Understanding of the code, specification and regulations related to the payment card industry
- Administrative Management Skills
- Procurement Skills
- Candidates residing in Lagos Island, Lekki - Ajah axis are encouraged to apply.
- Customer Service Officer Job at IO Furniture Limited
- Office Assistant Job at Taewoo LP Ltd
- Customer Relation Manager Job at Busy Minds Consults
- Customer Engagement Officer Job at Trustbanc group
- Client Relationship Executive Job at Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited
- Front Desk / Client Service Officer Job at SPM Professionals Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at Ameera Ventures Liimited
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment for Front Desk / Admin Officer
- Administrative Assistant Job at The U.S. Consulate
- Executive Assistant