Recruitment Consultant (INTERN)
Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. You'll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your clients' recruitment needs and requirements.
Working as a recruitment consultant, which is like working in sales, where your basic salary could be bolstered by potentially high on-target earnings (OTE) in the form of performance-related bonuses or commission, you'll attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You'll screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to their clients.
You also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career
As a recruitment consultant, you're the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
?WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Graduate caliber -2:1 Bachelor degree or above in a business related course.
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distant to Lekki Phase 1
- Ambition and the drive to push and surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Articulate with a high level of business acumen; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior level executives in a polished and professional manner.
- Sales Specialist Job at POWERUP RENEWABLES LTD
- Floor Sales Executive Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Offline Field Sales Manager
- HR Assistant Job at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
- Corporate Sales Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Business Relationship Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Recruitment Analyst Job at Bonnie Gray Resources
- Human Resource Personnel Job at Strugz
- Junior HR Officer Job at LOPTERRA