Regional Sales Manager
Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited - Established in 1937, Hayat Holding is a leading Turkish enterprise with a highly successful track record. The holding consists of 25 companies that operate in various industries including FMCG, port operations, construction, wood and energy.
With 24 brands and more than 10,000 employees, Hayat Holding possesses high-quality brands and dynamic teams in the various sectors in which it operates. The holding's brands enjoy steady growth, not only in Turkey but also in regional and global markets. Exporting to 101 countries, the holding is taking confident steps towards becoming a regional leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Regional Sales Manager
Job Location: Abuja
Direct Report: Sales/Branch Operations Manager
Teams: Area Sales Manager, Sales Representatives
Summary of Profile
- The candidate leads the organization in Distributor Management within a cluster of geographical districts to accomplish the company goals for the traditional trade channel
- He/she will be responsible for the commercial planning, field management and realization of sales growth targets for the region
- The candidate has the responsibility of developing an efficient Route to Market for the Region that will guarantee consistent availability and visibility of the company brands at all retail sales points
- He manages the relationship with appointed Distributors and leads the entire regional team which includes Area Sales Managers and Distributor Sales Representatives.
- To grow category region-based annual turnover of Field Sales Unit in line with set targets;
- To grow category sku distribution in the district(s);
- To plan the most efficient distributor network and to execute all necessary meetings/negotiations in coordination/alignment with upper management;
- To track distributor performance vs pre-set criteria and takes necessary corrective actions in coordination with upper management when it is necessary;
- To deliver all necessary analysis, planning, execution and projects for efficient growth in different trade/retail channels;
- To plan and lead the execution of category/brand/sku based in-store expectations set by Trade Marketing for all trade channels under responsibility; track performance and take necessary corrective actions;
- To set up necessary measurement and control mechanisms for ensuring proper spending of all trade funds at customer base and take corrective actions in coordination/alignment with upper management when it is necessary;
- To track unit’s performance against set annual goals & targets to ensure on-time corrective actions in coordination with upper management;
- To lead all Area Sales Managers and Sales Representatives deployed in the district(s) by managing individual performances, detecting training/improvement areas and planning for unit’s performance growth.
- B.Sc. Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Degree.
- At least 6-8 years’ sales background in the FMCG sector in Nigeria with a record of proven success.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Leadership Skills, Presentation Skill, Above average knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Experience in coverage and territory management, driving distribution and managing trade terms
- Strong analytical skills, presentation capabilities;
- Ability to travel within Nigeria frequently and other locations in line with business needs.
- Fluent in English
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com
- Business Development Officer Job at Daiik Engineering
- In-House Sales Executive Job at AfriOne
- Business Development Manager Job at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment for Business Development Executive
- Sales Executive Job at a Workforce Group
- Sales Representative Job at AIICO(American International Insurance Company)
- Retail Banking Executive Job at Hallmark Capital Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Moniva
- Telesales Associate Job at Prepclass
- Sales and Marketing Manager Job at Enroyale Global Services Limited