Relationship Manager Job at MacTay Consulting
MacTay Consulting - We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Relationship Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Establish and maintain relationship with clients, by providing professional and specialized financial solutions in all areas.
- Growth and revenue drive for the Bank
- Overall responsibility for implementing and driving the sales strategy for the bank.
- Responsible for directly meeting the business annual revenues target for the assigned portfolio of over N ---- billions p.a.
- Develop and manage the sales pipeline for the assigned portfolio.
- Acquisition of new business through aggressive marketing
- Cross-functional liaison and co-ordination, interacting with colleagues within the corporate bank and other Units including operations, markets, transaction services and compliance among others.
- Ensure consistent customer satisfaction through regular calling and feedback to the Corporate Bank Head
- Responsible for credit presentations and seeking credit approvals for the assigned portfolio.
- Enhancing customer loyalty to ensure retention of clients.
- Maintain high control & ethical standards.
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase the financial growth of the bank.
- Implement marketing strategies/programs laid out by the bank to boost business development.
- Listen to customer requirements and present solutions to make a sale.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Divisional Head.
Key Performance Indicators
- Delivery of all Set Financial targets
- Achievement of Contribution target
- Achievement of Demand deposit volumes and Time deposits
- Achievement of Trade Volumes
- Customer Service delivery – Customer Satisfaction rating.
- Minimum Educational Level - Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, with second class upper division.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Good Knowledge of the various Industries and customers businesses
- Good Knowledge of the products and services of the bank.
- Knowledge of Finance, Accounting and Economics
- Business development and acquisition
- Banking Operations, Policies, and Procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Selling / Marketing.
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws.
Skill / Competencies:
- Ability to evaluate the needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Must be Strong, Tenacious and Persuasive.
- Strong Selling / Marketing skills
- Must be self-driven and have a passion for Marketing.
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and possess excellent networking skills.
- Process-oriented - good planning & organization skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Current Job Opportunities at a Real Estate Compnany
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- ACCESS BANK PLC Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- British Council Recruitment for a Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Representative Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Customer Experience Officer Job at God is Good Motors (GIGM)
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer Recruitment
- Job Vacancies at First Bank of Nigeria
- Customer Care & Admin Job at Homeset Furniture
- Call Centre Agent Job at MacTay Consulting