Relationship Officer Recruitment at revent global finance
At Revent Global Finance Limited our major aim is to create wealth for the community by enabling financial freedom through provision of quick access to loans for customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Relationship Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Purpose of the Job Role
- In this position, you will act as a liaison between applicants for loans, potential vendors for LPO and Revent Global Finance, helping qualified applicants obtain loans and set up payment plans.
- Duties will include meeting with applicants, preparing loan proposals, and examining active loans.
- Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of credit loans.
- Advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments
- Carry out surveys and discover new markets for SME, Salary earner and LPO financing loan creation in conjunction the loan managers and Risk and Recovery managers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and drive sales of loan products and other company services to SME businesses and salary earners working and residing in the state
- Conduct credit investigation to analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, property evaluations, Business credibility and repayment capacity to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Conduct a site visit (Physical office building) during loan assessment process to obtain in-depth information concerning to the purpose of customer’s loan application and ensure sufficient and acceptable customer security for the loan.
- Play a key role in communicating the company’s product to new and existing customers and developing markets for new products.
- Explain to clients the different types of loans and credit options that are available as well as the terms of those services for further cross-selling.
- Preparation of weekly report to team lead
- Prepare credit approval memo for loan approval by risk department and CFO
- Ensure compliance with the company’s credit policy and regulatory compliance standards.
- Gather applicant documents for loan request in accordance with company credit policy
- Conduct financial analysis of cash flow to determine credit worthiness
- Monitors loan performance of customers
- Ensure timely repayment of loans by customers
- Manage client relationship and generate sales for investment products.
- B.Sc / HND from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 2 years Sales experience in the finance industry
- Compulsory experience in marketing Local Purchase order Financing, Invoice Discounting, SME loan and salary loan.
Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal communications skills
- Team management
- Customer service skills
- Relationship management
- Problem solving
- Negotiation skills
- Analytic reasoning skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted for an interview.
- Customer Service Agent / Representative Job at AfriTech Digitals Limited
- Sales Representative Job at April Vines
- Sales Support Officer Job at EKO Criterion Consultancy Services
- Sales Executive Recruitment at Lisse Africa
- Customer Relationship Officer (Internet Service Provider)
- Business Support Analyst Recruitment at Talenture Group
- Sales Support Officer Job at Hobark International Limited
- Female Retail Sale Associate (Ikeja)
- Business Analyst Intern Recruitment at Imperotechne Limited
- Customer Service Agent Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide