Research Assistant Job at Value Fronteira
Value Fronteira - Our client urgently requires the services of a highly competent candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Research Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for candidate who is to work on a part-time basis for one-year on several academic publication projects.
- The project involves the provision of technical support in the areas of paper reviews, data collection and analysis, as well as literature reviews.
- Our ideal candidates must possess Masters Degrees in any of the following areas: Economics, Sociology, Psychology and Management.
- The candidate’s grade at first Degree must not be lower than a second class honour, upper division. PhD students are also encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate MUST fit the profile below:
- Must have published at least two papers in a peer-reviewed journal
- Can constructively review written documents and make them publishable in respectable journals
- Have terrific literature search/survey skills
- Possesses excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel and at least one statistical analysis software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to:email@example.com with “Academic Research Assistant” as the subject line.
Note: CV evaluation, candidate interview and candidate engagement will be on an ongoing basis until we fill all three slots. However, the date for the full and final closure of acceptance of applications is June 30, 2019.
- Baker / Pastry Chef
- Officer, IT & Communications at Leprosy and TB Relief Initiative Nigeria
- Research Advisor at Leprosy and TB Relief Initiative Nigeria
- Chemist Job at Menzon Nigeria Limited
- Product Support Analyst Job at Babban Gona
- Market Research Executive Job at a reputable company
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job at Dinidari Foundation
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Recruitment at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job at Society for family health (SFH)
- REACH Research Manager Job at IMPACT Initiatives