Retail Sales Manager
Divergent Enterprise Pvt. Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Retail Sales Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- The retail sales manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a retail storeand oversees salespeople, customer service representatives and other employees.Retail sales managers interview, hire and train new employees.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication.
- Business Development Officer Job at Macfort Incorporation
- Sales Analyst Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Sales Executive Job at Beebeejump
- Business Intelligence Manager Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Sales Manager Job at Beebeejump
- Business Development Officer (BDO) Job at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co
- Sales Supervisor Job at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Business Development / Sales Executive Job at Ralds & Agate
- Sales Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Outbound Telesales Agent Job at IROKO TV Partners Limited