Rider Job at Smart Partners Consulting
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Rider
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for riders that would enjoy being a part of a developing business by bridging the gap between company and its clients/consumers. The Riders will assist by getting or delivering the company's items to customers
- The Rider would be accountable/responsible for ensuring that the assigned motorcycle is used for authorized company's assignments, prompt delivery, a worthy ambassador of the company and good maintenance culture, should be exhibited.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Ride company's motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Ensure the consistent safety of documents, goods, and the motorcycle
- Updating the Drivers' Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Transporting and receiving documents and items quickly with a motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application, etc.)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of SSCE
- Applicant should have a minimum of a year experience in role.
- Applicant should possess a valid Bike Riders'
- Identification Card
- Applicant must be familiar with routes within and around Lagos
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Note: For more information contact: 014549669 , +234 912 756 4416 (WhatsApp)
- Logistics Officer Job at Excel and Grace Consulting
- Logistics Officer Job at Choice Talents NG
- Nationwide Sales & Business Development Executives Opening
- Job Vacancies at ABNL Limited
- Route Inspector Job at Primero Transport Service Limited
- Job Openings at Rock Mida Engineering & Technical Services
- Job Openings at 3RDFloor Digital
- Logistics Officer Job at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at Reposebay Human Resource Limited
- Logistics Officer Job at HOR Logistics