Rigging & Lifting Supervisor Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Rigging & Lifting Supervisor
Job ID: 2023-29329
Job Location: PHC, Missions Offshore - Rivers
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 1 year
- Prepare FFSD lifting activities offshore according to HSE regulations.
- Preparing lifting plan.
- Create work procedures; assess contractors' personnel and equipment for suitability for the work.
- Providing technical input on contractor and consultant selection with handling and lifting content.
- Preparing the permit to work and getting it approved by Site Lifting Specialist.
- Implements with Contractor Site Representative any Risk Assessment of Job Safety Analysis as required by Project HSE procedures.
- Verifies that the lifting equipment satisfies regulatory requirements: Condition / fitness for purpose, SWL and WLL, Serial No. Identification Number, Valid certificate, Colour code if applicable.
To possess the following:
- Diploma holder & Certified OPITO Level 3 or 4
- Experience in Offshore construction, Site supervision, Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Industry preferably on an FPSO.
- Advanced rigging and lifting level 2 competences minimum
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Experience in oil and gas or related industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects
- Ability to work in a large multinational team
- Working language: English is mandatory, French is an advantage
- Perfectly competent and independent in his field, he must show common sense and organizational ability.
- Minimum level of experience required: 10 years or more
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency)
- Required authorisations: OPITO Level 3 minimum in Rigging & Lifting
- Refinery Supervisor Job at Golden Oil Industries Limited
- Diesel Manager Job at Reime West Africa Limited
- Pipeline Engineer Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited
- Business Development Manager (Upstream) Job at Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited
- Job Vacancies at C & I Leasing Plc
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - PORT HARCOURT ONLY
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Flow Assurance & Integration Engineer Job at Dover Engineering
- Field Engineer (Logging and Perforating) Job at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited